Preventing Mattress Odors

To prevent any musky or unidentifiable odors when I change my linens I dust the mattress with baby powder. You can use the baby powder from the dollar store.

Make the bed as usual and know that you will sleep like a baby.

By Pat from Peoria, AZ

To prevent odor in mattress I found a great product which is a waterproof yet breathable mattress protector. It is made out of 100% cotton towelling and has a waterproof yet breathable backing. The product is called Protect-A-Bed. Since I suffer from dust mite related allergies, I put the Protect-A-Bed pillow protectors on my pillows. My doctor said that I have to wash my protectors at least once a week. Since the odors in your mattress might derive from bodily fluids only this waterproof protector will help you.

Home and Garden Cleaning BedroomsJanuary 19, 2006
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
Cleaning a Mattress
Cleaning a Mattress
Remove Urine Odors from a Mattress
Mattress Cover
Repairing A Plastic Mattress Cover