Need Frugal Mom for Wife Swap TV Show

Dear Thriftyfun.com,

Hello, my name is Elizabeth Stafford and I am writing from ABC Television's hit reality series Wife Swap. We are an ABC family friendly show that allows two mothers to switch lives for 10 days and learn how other mother lives. Currently, we are attempting to feature a frugal mother and family on our television show. While doing research I recently came across your website.

I am sending you an ABC 'Wife Swap' informational flyer that better describes our show in detail. If you know of any mothers or families that might be interested in being interviewed for our show please pass along this flyer and my information. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send this information onto your website viewers either by posting it on the internet or emailing your loyal website viewers. Please contact me by phone or email if you have any question and please let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested! Please see show information below.

Thanks so much,
Elizabeth Stafford
ABC
Wife Swap
Casting Researcher
(212)-404-1469
elizabeth.stafford@rdfusa.com

IS YOUR FAMILY READY FOR PRIMETIME TELEVISION?

ABC Television's "WIFE SWAP"

IS LOOKING FOR FAMILIES NOW!

Are you a frugal mother? Does your family know how to save money? Would you like the chance to show the rest of America how your family lives?

Whether you ARE A MOM, HAVE A MOM, ARE MARRIED TO ONE, OR JUST KNOW ONE who sounds like this, contact us today!

Families Chosen receive a $20,000 Honorarium; Refer a family chosen and get $1000!!!

www.wifeswaptvshow.com

*The premise of Wife Swap is simple: for two weeks, two wives from two different families with very different values exchange husbands, children and lives (but not bedrooms!) to discover what it's like to live a different woman's life. Note: Each family must have at least one child between the ages of 5 and 18.

Elizabeth Stafford
ABC
Wife Swap
Casting Researcher
(212)-404-1469
elizabeth.stafford@rdfusa.com

Frugal LivingSeptember 14, 2005
A man giving a gift to his wife.
Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
homemade soap
Having a Craft Swap Party
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
"Swap Not Shop" Party Ideas
🎉
🎄