Christmas Letter Quiz

I received the neatest Christmas Newsletter from my aunt (a retired college professor). She put 10 photos on the left side of the page and mixed the 10 3-4 sentence descriptions on the right. You were directed to match the descriptions with the correct photo. There was a photo of her dog on a winter hike, the view out her front window on a winter day, her on a hike with a good friend, death valley from a road trip she took, her book club group, etc. The top of the letter said each correct answer was worth 10 points. Some of them were surprisingly tricky, but I think I got 100% :) It really was the most fun to read of the Christmas letters I received and I felt I got the most "catching up" too. Too bad I can't steal the idea without being an obvious copy-cat!

Source: My Aunt Betty

By cs_jag from Hillsboro, OR

This is a great idea! Personally, I think you could steal it and thank Aunt Betty for the idea at the start of your quiz. It will be a whole year from now and your pictures and information will be entirely different. Perhaps I will have to "adopt" this idea as well. :)

Sounds like a great idea!

Holidays and Parties Christmas AdviceJanuary 6, 2011
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Easter Bunny
Free Letters from the Easter Bunny
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree