Product FinderConsumer Advice

Looking For 20 Mule Team Borax

Where do I find the 20 Mule Team Borax?

MKING from Hicksville, OH

I have found it at Wal-Mart, and some grocery stores carry it. Good luck!

It's always by the laundry detergent.

I have found it at several grocerie stores. It's in the laundry aisle on the top shelf.

try this site. i already have it with the borax in the space feild all you need to do is put in your state and zipcode for the store locater

http://www.dial  or/storeloc2.cfm

My walmart doesn't carry it, but if you want if to make your own laundry detergent, I use pH plus by hth. Its made for swimming pool and would be in that section of the store. It is 98 % sodium carbonate, works as a substitute for Borax.

I've been able to find it both at walmart and at the grocery stores. It's in the laundry detergent aisle. I usually find it in a yellow or green box on the top shelf.

Not hard to find in my community. But only 1 store carries Calgone Water Softener. Go figure.

Hi: I just searched for it on the internet and found this site: http://www.20muleteamlaundry.com/. Once in this site go to store locator and put in the product type Laundry and then find 20 mule team. Then it will ask for your zip code and give you locations that carry it. Hope this helps. I remember my Mother always using this when I was a child.

Walmart Supercenters

I live in Central Ohio and I have found it at both Meijers and Krogers stores in my community. Good Luck!

They changed the packaging. It now looks generic. .Sadly it now looks unidentifiable!

October 5, 2011 Flag

Where can I buy 20 Mule Team borax?

By Joe

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

In my area, Safeway stores sell it.

At Safeway, even if my store doesn't sell it, as long as it's nationally available at some of their stores, they will special order an item and get it delivered to my store. Ask for your store manager or email customer service from their website.

Kroger I think carries it. Ace Hardware also. I think even Walmart. Sorry so vague, I've seen it several places, just can't remember precisely. Do a website search and you will find it.

Try checking at Walmart near the detergents, they have carried it before. Good luck!

Walmart, in the laundry detergent aisle, box has changed.

Hello,

It all else fails, try the Vermont Country Store.

I live in a town of 5000. We have 3 grocery stores. All three carry Borax in the laundry soap section. Surely any supermarket in the city would do the same. It is a laundry product.

I live on the West Coast and find it when I shop at Winco. Winco is a warehouse supermarket that's employee owned (as shareholders) and operated. Perhaps a store like that or you can try an online grocery shopping site like alice.com, where even if they don't have it, they try awfully hard to soon make it available for you. Good luck!

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 5, 2008
Cheerleaders
Gifts for Cheerleaders
Borax powder, with a measuring cup and spray bottle.
Cleaning With Borax
Borax
Buying Borax
sports ball ornaments
College Football Themed Christmas Tree
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 15, 2017 at 3:08:34 PM on 10.0.0.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.