Bugs in Texas Plum Tree

I have a plum tree that I got from a friend. He now has bugs in his tree and does not know what to spray it with. He got it from a lady friend who called the plant a Texas Plum. Would you please tell me what to use before they get into my tree.

By John

Answers

In our county there is a guy in the city hall building that can advise you regarding all plants, bugs, pesticides, etc. I just can't think of what his office title is other than it starts with a C... I think. :(

Well there is a resource probably in your city or county government that knows what you need to know. He may have you bring a leaf to him to verify it really is a plum tree. OUR he may ask you to get one of the bugs from your friends tree so he can see it and advise you properly.

Okay, I was wrong and my dad just told me he is the Agricultural Agent for the county. Look yours up and talk to him. Ours is a pleasant chap who could talk your ear off. Good luck.

Two Ripe Plums on a Tree
Growing Plums
Home and Garden Gardening Fruit TreesMay 8, 2011
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Growing a Plum Tree from a Cutting
Growing a Plum Tree from a Cutting
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
🎉
🎄