Bugs in Texas Plum Tree

I have a plum tree that I got from a friend. He now has bugs in his tree and does not know what to spray it with. He got it from a lady friend who called the plant a Texas Plum. Would you please tell me what to use before they get into my tree.

By John

In our county there is a guy in the city hall building that can advise you regarding all plants, bugs, pesticides, etc. I just can't think of what his office title is other than it starts with a C... I think. :(

Well there is a resource probably in your city or county government that knows what you need to know. He may have you bring a leaf to him to verify it really is a plum tree. OUR he may ask you to get one of the bugs from your friends tree so he can see it and advise you properly.

Okay, I was wrong and my dad just told me he is the Agricultural Agent for the county. Look yours up and talk to him. Ours is a pleasant chap who could talk your ear off. Good luck.

Two Ripe Plums on a Tree
Growing Plums
Home and Garden Gardening Fruit TreesMay 8, 2011
Two whole plums and one cut in half showings it's pit.
Growing Plum Trees From Pits
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Growing a Plum Tree from a Cutting
Growing a Plum Tree from a Cutting
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car