Chrysanthemum Cuttings

I have just had 12 chrysanthemum stools given me and I would like to know how to look after them through the winter. Many thanks.

I live in USA's Zone 7 and all we do is when we start pinching the growth in summer to keep them from blooming too early. We take the pieces we've pinched, strip off the bottom leaves, leaving four of five leaves on the top and then plant the piece in a starting bed that we keep on the south side of the house that is filled with about 2/3 sand and 1/3 peat moss, and cover them with a glass jar to root. When they have roots and start to show growth, we plant them where we want them to grow.

Orange Chrysanthemums
Growing Chrysanthemums (Mums)
Home and Garden Gardening CuttingsSeptember 27, 2009
Beautiful pink oleander flowers.
Starting Oleander from Cuttings
Christmas Cactus
Starting a Christmas Cactus from Cuttings
Poplar Tree Cutting
Starting Poplar Tree Cuttings
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings