Pre-Filled Easter Baskets Might Not Be Worth It

This is kind of a "buyer beware" concerning those pre-packed Easter Baskets the stores sell in the spring. My daughter bought a superhero one for my grandson this year. It was filled with small inexpensive toys, a few other odds and ends, and a box of cookies. However when the basket was unwrapped and she opened the box of cookies, it was empty. Not that the cookies are a really big deal, but it appears that the buyer may not be getting all they think they are paying for. I doubt she will purchase one again.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

I have a basket that I got at my baby shower many moons ago. I fill that basket with things I buy during the year and use it as my childs EAster Basket. This way I can control what my child gets and how much I want to spend on what she gets.

I have seen plain baskets at the grocery store sold for a dollar or more.

Zig

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersApril 14, 2009
Little boy in a brown bunny costume.
Making an Easter Rabbit Costume
Wicker Basket
Repairing Wicker Baskets
Easter basket.
Homemade Easter Baskets
Saving Money on Easter Baskets
Saving Money on Easter Baskets
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:13:55 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.