Precious (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

Precious is 6 months old, her birthday is 9-22-2006. She is a Shih-tzu/Poodle. I got her on 11-13-2006.

She loves to go outside and take long walks. She is such a butter ball. She loves walking down the road with her sassy clothes on. She doesn't mind bows being put in her hair either. She loves riding in the car, and sticking her head out the window. She loves her ball.

She has clothes that she wears. She has a play boy bunny jacket that zips up.

By Leighann from Shenandoah, VA.

Pecious (Shih Tzu/Poodle)

Where did you find this type of dog...I would love to have one?

my email is sewer44bonnie AT comcast.net

Thank you

Precious is precious!!! You are so lucky that she loves to dress up and wear bows. My sister has a female Shi Tzu who is a straight tomboy and refuses to keep any kind of bow in her hair! She and her Shi Tzu daddy both love to wear t-shirts in the wintertime, tho. Give Precious a big hug and kiss from Kaylee's and Xandy's aunt.

Precious is really precious. How wonderful that she is so agreeable to being handled and dressed up - at 6 months old, she probably thinks all dogs are like that. Isn't she a dear.

I am so in love with your little doggie, she is such a cutie.

My shih tzu was 6 months old yesterday. Her name is MeiLi (may lee) hei gou. That means beautiful black dog in Chinese. She looks like your Precious.

Photos Pets DogsApril 15, 2007
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
🎄