Frugal Wedding Reception Venues in Baltimore

I am looking for affordable location to host my wedding reception for about 100 guests on a very tight budget! Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

By Ara from Baltimore, MD

Try your smaller local churches, VFW post are pretty cheap to. smaller suburbs are cheaper. I live about 20 miles out of our big city. Go Packers! (LOL) We have a building called the barn, it is going to cost me $100.00 for the building, if I go into the city for a park it will cost $500.00. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Do you have a large community center where your elderly have their congregate meals together. The places a very large and accommodating to folks with our without disabilities. One of their rooms has a kitchen in it with a refrigerator, sink, stove, microwave. The rent is about $20 per hour here in NC. or ask your local (again large)nursing home for their dining room and invite all of their 'live ins' to join you. The cost should be near nothing as it will be giving their residents something to do and everyone loves a wedding, bridal or baby shower even the elderly!

Good luck and keep us posted on what you end up doing!

Wedding and Reception Locations in Baltimore, MD
Weddings ReceptionJanuary 31, 2011
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas