Medical Gloves for Eating BBQ Ribs

We grilled out a couple of slabs of 'messy', but delicious BBQ ribs on the grill and when we were ready to get our grub on, I came up with an idea others may appreciate. I had a box of new disposable medical gloves that I gave each person a pair of. We all wore them while eating our ribs and took them off when finished - and had the cleanest hands EVER for handling ribs! I will never be without them at rib time again. Maybe fried chicken, also!

By Patty from IL

Your idea really is quite clever but, truly no offense intended, it's silly and it's wasteful when you could simply put out dampened washable washcloths for everyone to clean up with. Besides, making a mess while eating ribs or chicken is half the fun and it just wouldn't be the same licking a glove instead of your fingers - LOL! ;-)

I think a cheaper way is to put out finger bowls of water and/or wet washcloths at each diners place. Then they can stay clean if they want. Half the fun of a BBQ is getting messy. No thanks, I will not ever use this idea.

Latex Gloves
Uses for Latex Gloves
Food and Recipes Food Tips BBQ and GrillMay 10, 2011
BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipes
Fan Patterned Fingerless Gloves
Making Fan Pattern Fingerless Gloves
Serving bbq ribs to a large group.
Making BBQ for a Large Group
knitted fingerless gloves
Knitting Fingerless Gloves
🎉
🎄