Using Recycled Containers

I have discovered a wonderful container that will hold so many things. I chose bagels for the photo, but you can also do the following:

• Keep homemade burgers in separated by waxed paper.

• Make a bagel sandwich and take to work with nothing spilled on, slid out, or crushed.

• Keep seasonal coasters in to store.

• Keep those big flat crackers that are so good for us without them breaking.

• Make and keep your own face cream, bath salts, soaps, or beauty supplies.

• Keep all your scrunchies clean and safe, store the bracelets and necklaces you love for travel.

• Create a sewing kit, first aid kit, mini office kit, parking or vending change, pet treats, kid treats, and "you" treats, and keep in the car.

• Mark it with something like "plant food" and put your valuables in it.

• If your medicine bottles are short enough, keep them safe and clean inside when you travel.

• Keep granulated food like sugar, flour, bread crumbs and so much more from going stale while being able to stack them in your cupboards.

• Sewing thread spools fit good in these, and can sometimes be stacked two layers high, depending on the newer or older style.

• Keep buttons and small craft supplies seperate and easy to get to when you need them.

• Mix up baby food ahead or take formula in something you "know" won't leak.

Now you all need to come up with so much more. Tag, you're It!

Note: I do not know what came in this, but my guess is something medical. You can clean anything with bleach, or you can buy them wholesale at google.com and put in plastic jars with lids.

Source: Saw it, Thought about it, Loved it, Shared it!

By Sandi from Yorktown, VA

Nice idea and nice container but I've never seen one before! How would we get any of those?

I thought everyone knew what they were so I am so sorry I didn't see this. They are the containers that Tucks comes in. Now for those who think this is gross, keep in mind that every container out there can be cleaned with bleach and water. So, the next time you need the product inside (for hemorrhoids) you can clean and reuse it.

https://www.goo  ome&ie=UTF-8

I reuse any containers that my local recycling center does not accept (i.e. coffee cans, wet wipe containers, spice bottles, etc.). It makes a world of difference when you need a storage container and can get it from the cabinet instead of purchasing new. I would like to point out that all plastics are not safe for storing foods. Some plastics that are not food grade can leach dangerous and poisonous chemicals into the foods stored in them. Please take care to only use food grade plastics for food storage. All the best. Rose.