Homemade Natural Hardwood Floor Cleaner

I would like to get a recipe for homemade hardwood floor cleaner. I am going as organic and natural as possible.

By Rita

I use white vinegar and hot water. Floors are sanitized and shiny, no streaks, no waxy look, and no harsh chemicals.

I use a tablespoon of neutral cleaner (you could something like Mr. Clean liquid or L.O.C.) to a quart of water in a spray bottle. Sweep the floor, then lightly spray with your mixture. Mop it up with washable terry cloth. I use a ScrubbeeDoo handle and head so I don't have to get down on my hands and knees, but I've done it that way plenty of times, too. And for bathrooms it's easier to get down on the floor because the space is small.

My grandmother used to save all her week's tea bags in a jar of water in the fridge, on Saturday afternoon, she'd pour the tea into her mop bucket, add boiling water to make a gallon or so and mop away with the tea. It has to be plain old black tea though, but you can make it fresh.

Better Living Green Living Cleaning Cleaning RecipesSeptember 19, 2010
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
Engineered Hardwood Floor
Repairing Water Damage on an Engineered Hardwood Floor
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
🎄