Christmas Card Register Book

I have an old Christmas card register book that lets you keep track from year to year as to who you have sent and received Christmas cards. Mine is getting old and so I am looking to buy a new one. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Lynne from Blaine, WA

I would look at stationary stores or card shops like Hallmark or possibley a book store.

I have seen them in mail order catalogs from both Current and Miles Kimball. If you dont want to shop online you could call and request a catalog:

MILES KIMBALL:

http://www.mileskimball.com/MilesKi ... op&ProductID=67384&SiteNum=0

CURRENT:

http://www.currentcatalog.com/087350.html

Online there are sites with free printables to print the sheets. You could make your own notebook and decorate it the way you want with family photos or stickers or rubber stamps or old Christmas cards or wrap in a collage.

ORGANIZED CHRISTMAS:

http://organizedchristmas.com/printable-houseworks-christmas-card-list

or more at:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en& ... ristmas+card+list%22&btnG=Search

If you are attached to the one you previously had you could find the brand name on it and search it on the web.

Good luck to you!

:-)

I saw them at Hallmark this week on their special clearance rack. It was a green book.

I find that most address books that are solid in color have a place in the back for that. Usually get @ $ store for around two dollars or try using your computer like an accounting program for paying bills.

Seems I saw something online for that purpose that you could print off. I don't know where I saw it but there are Christmas websites. I suppose you could put Christmas Card List into search and see what comes up.

I used to get one at Current. Now I just take a sheet of paper and write the list of names I send to, then make columns next to the names and put a check mark under the year for those names that I rec'ed a card from. The fact that they are on the list means automatically that I sent them one. I also like to keep track if I am receiving them in return. You could type this up on the computer and print off and then have a special place to keep it. I have a small bin with Christmas cards that I have bought on sale or found cheap at garage sales and keep my list in there plus I made a sheet with the names and addresses too and Christmas return address labels. Everything that I need for doing my cards is in that bin, including pens too!

I get mine from Current every year when they are on sale after the first of the year.

http://www.currentcatalog.com/shopp ... mp;AS=1&keyword=card+record+book

I use to have a christmas card registery but peoples address's change now and again and I would forget to change it in my book and it was a hassle. My sister gave me this idea and it works wonderful. When I receive a Christmas card in the mail I just cut the return address off of the envelope and tape it to the back of the card and then after Christmas I just bundle my cards with an elastic and put them in with my stored Christmas decorations for next year. When it's time to send cards I just pull out my cards from the previous year and I have all the people who sent cards and their addresses.

Then when I'm done with those cards I cut the front off of the cards (the pretty pictures) and use a hole punch and turn them into gift tags. There just too nice to throw away. I hope this helps.

I put a dot with a marker in my address book for people I send Christmas cards to. If after a few years, I don't get one back, white out the mark. Also, when you receive a card and you know that person has moved, place the envelope in the front of your address book and update when you get a chance. I always write addresses in pencil so I can update easily.

TC in MO

I've been helping a friend look for one. Found one in a Miles Kinball book. Have a great day!

I was looking for it too and I found a catalog online who has one. The site is : Mileskimball.com and look for Christmas card Record books. Good luck. Pjcat2009

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 9, 2008
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Register Tape
Uses for Register Tape Spools
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Looking at a grocery receipt.
Dealing With Mistakes at the Cash Register
🎄