Milky Residue in Pickle Jars

I have a question about making dill pickles. Some of my jars stay real clear while others get this milky substance on the bottom of the jars. Is this just fermentation and is is safe to eat them?

I checked with my Kerr Home Canning Book. It said " This occurs in dills which have gone though a mild fermentation and the white sedement is due to bacteria that caused the fermention. The sediment is not harmful and will in no way affect the pickles."

I checked with my Kerr Home Canning Book. It said "This occurs in dills whichs have gone though a mild fermentation and the white sediment is due to bacteria that caused the fermentation. The sediment is not harmful and will in no way affect the pickles."

Making Homemade Pickles
Making Homemade Pickles
Food and Recipes StorageOctober 8, 2007
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Reusing Pickle Jars
Dill Pickle on White Background
Dill Pickle Recipes
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Pickle Jar Candy Jars
Sweet Pickles on White Background
Sweet Pickle Recipes
🎄
🍂