Deli Tuna Salad Recipe

I am looking for "Deli Tuna Salad". I know that it has chopped celery, purple grapes and Tuna in it but I don't know what else.

kay from Clyde, TX

With over 20 years in the food industry I honestly never heard of anyone putting grapes in their tuna. Basically how it is done around here is you drain the tuna and by that I mean put it in a colander and press every bit of moisture out of it until it is dry. A touch of worchestershire,a tiny bit of onion, celery though many places do not use it and mayo and that is it. The "dried" tuna makes a world of difference. I guess then you could add whatever else you desired to it.Some even add a small amount of mustard to it as well.

I've never had tuna salad with grapes in it, but I have had chicken salad with grapes in it. I've heard that dried cranberries are good in chicken salad as well as turkey sala, as well as mandarin oranges & toasted nuts.

You can really put lots of things in tuna salad. I use two cans of tuna, onion, celery, pickles, mayo, and what really makes it, I think, is the garlic powder. Also salt and pepper. Just try it out a couple times, measuring vegetables by eye. Best eaten, I believe, on toasted sandwich with cheese.

Tuna Salad
Tuna Salad Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salads SeafoodSeptember 6, 2006
Canned Tuna drained in a white dish
Making Tuna Salad Without Mayo
Tuna Wrap
Tuna Wrap Recipes
Tuna Tetrazzini
Tuna Tetrazzini Recipes
tuna pasta salad
Tuna Pasta Salad Recipes