Christmas Gift Ideas for the Boyfriend Who Has Everything

I have been dating my boyfriend for 14 months now. He gets everything he wants from his mom and will not tell me what he wants for Christmas. He is 16 and I am 15. He lives in Virginia and I live in North Carolina. So it is difficult to see each other. Please help. Thanks.

By Lindsey

How about a gift card, or scratch off lottery tickets?

You could send him a picture of yourself in a nice frame.

Give him a bus ticket to come and see you.

December 6, 2010 Flag

I have a boyfriend who is 17 and going to be graduating from high school this year. He has so many things and gets pretty much anything he wants, so it's hard to think of a gift that he would like and use. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could get him for Christmas?

By Kalee from Livingston, MT

Answers:

I have a son and I bought him a $39 mp3 player and had a friend put all his favorite
Christan rock music on it. He really enjoyed the gift. Hope this helps. (11/09/2009)

By cajunsmb

A gift card, good luck. (11/10/2009)

By kffrmw88

How about does he drive? You can get him a whole bucket full of car care stuff, the car wipes for interior and car wash, wax, sponges, scent things, anything that goes in a car. What about getting him a movie gift either gift certificates for the local theater or I think a gift card or a basket full of his movies, favorite candy, some microwave popcorn, and soda or whatever. There's a perfect date thing you can do later together. (11/10/2009)

By KimmyLynn

Speaking from personal experience (18 year boy friend of my own :P) how about searching a website like etsy.com for a handmade gift for him?
I got my boyfriend a leather wristband and had the inside stamped with a line from his favourite song. It only cost about $20 and I know he'll wear it all the time. Good luck! (11/13/2009)

By Wholemeal-Candyfloss

How about a key chain that has the digital picture frames and have someone take pictures of you that you would want him to show off to other people. Maybe you have pictures of you both together that you can transfer on to it. Beautiful memories for him of the two of you together. (11/13/2009)

By grannygirl

boyfriend and girlfriend at Christmas
Christmas Gift Ideas for My Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 6, 2010
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄