Two Color Clay Pots
To decorate your clay pots and saucers for this gardening season, here is an idea:
- two colors latex paint
- 1 clay pot and saucer
- 2 paint trays or flat containers with a 2 inch rim around the edge
- latex gloves
- Lay newspaper on ground and set paint tray on newspaper for easy clean-up.
- Pour some of the first color of paint into a paint tray.
- Turn the clay pot upside down and dip the rim of the clay pot into paint then turn the clay pot right side up and let paint run down the edge of pot. Let dry.
- Next day, pour the second color of paint into paint tray, follow same procedure for this color paint (dipping clay pot rim into paint then let paint run down the edge of clay pot over the first color of paint).
- Do clay saucer same way to match.
- Let dry before potting your plant in your newly decorated pot and saucer.
You can match room decor with your paint colors plus using left-over paint you may already have. This will help save our environment too.
By Linda from Fort Walton Beach, FL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 22, 2017 at 1:16:59 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us