Use Vicks on Your Feet Before Bed When Sick

Have a nagging cough from a cold? Rub Vicks Vapor Rub into the bottoms of your feet and then put on heavy socks and go to bed. You will be amazed how fast you stop coughing. I don't know how or why this works but it does. My kids even ask me to do this for them so they can sleep when they have a nasty cold. And it's a blessing for the rest of the household that is trying to sleep!

By Tracey from Thomasville, GA

Will try that on son, he has been off school all week with an awful cough. Tried just about everything else so worth a go.

My mother-in-law was told to do this because she couldn't she had such a bad cough she could not sleep and it worked:)

This is what my mom always did to us when we caught colds and she would rub our backs and

chest too. She would slide an old play t shirt on

under our jammies and we would wear flannel

ahhhh the relief. I still do this , still works.

All four of us kids still do this and passed it

into our families.

It does work I use it on my daughter and she has asthma hence she cannot use it on her chest it will cause an asthma attack soo with that stated we never used it but an Indian Woman our neighbor reccommended it and it worked wonders in days she was over it! Finally! the cough was 3 weeks old! And harrassing for her!

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJune 12, 2008
A garden bed made from an old blue bed.
Make a Garden "Bed" Out of an Old Bed Frame
Vick's Vaporub
Vicks VapoRub Stains on Clothing
Iron Framed Bed
Fixing a Squeaky Bed
package with a featherbed topper
Using A Featherbed Topper
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 2:59:00 PM on 10.0.1.23 in 985 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.