Great Deals With Coupons

Don't discard those coupons when you're thumbing through the Sunday paper. I rarely used them because compared with the prices at club warehouses and discount stores, I didn't find them to be a good deal.

Lately though, I have discovered a few ways to get some great deals with them. I clip and organize them into a coupon folder and always local grocery store often discounts items because the UPC code changes, even though they still carry that item.

Stores often have "buy one get one" free sales and some offer triple coupon weeks. They will triple the coupon value as long as the coupon itself is under $1.00. So by combining the store discount with the coupon, here are a few of the deals I got this week.

• 6 deodorant/anti-perspirants for 47 cents each,
  • 2 Suddenly Salads for 34 cents each
  • 2 Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes for 24 cents each,
  • Schick Quatro Razor with 2 blades for 99 cents,
  • A 4 pack of blades to go with it for 24 cents,
  • 2 Max Factor mascara's for $3.16
  • Ad
  • 2 Oil of Olay moisturizing body washes for $1.11 each. (They didn't have triple coupons this week.)

Combined with coupons I got on-line, I also got a free 2 liter of Diet 7up, and an 8lb. bag of Iams cat food for $4.16. With four kids and a large extended family to buy birthday and Christmas gifts for, even if I get items I don't need, I use them in gift baskets or donate them to the local food pantry. It has become a challenge each week to see what's the best deal I can get and makes shopping a little more fun.

Wonderful how you got those deals...I am on SS and try my best to do good deals, but the bad thing is....all the stores around here in N.W. Indiana do not accept computer generated printed coupons..Can only use out of magazines, paper, etc. Hate this, but what can one do? Keep getting the seem to be doing great! :>)

I wish we had stores that doubled or tripled coupons of any amount. I'm sure that combined with sales and loss leader items, you can really amass a great savings. Good for you--get the bargains where you can.

Consumer Advice Shopping CouponingJune 18, 2007
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Valentine's Day Heart
Making Valentine's Day Coupons