Pom-Pom and Paper Butterfly
This cute butterfly has pom-poms as a body and as decorations on its wings. The wings are made from paper and the antennas are made from chenille stems and beads.
Approximate Time: 15-25 minutes
- 3 large, green pom-poms
- 20-28 small, assorted pom-poms
- 2 small googly eyes
- 1 white chenille stem
- 2 small beads
- 1 piece regular sized construction paper
- colored pencils/markers/crayons (optional)
- Glue the three pom-poms together in a line to make the butterfly body.
- Glue the two googly eyes to the top pom-pom.
- Fold the chenille stem in half.
- Slip a bead halfway up each end of the stem.
- Fold the stem over the bead and twist. Repeat with other bead and stem.
- Glue antenna on butterfly head and let dry.
- Fold a piece of paper evenly in half. Cut out a neat, wing shape. Unfold the paper to reveal your two wings.
- Glue small pom-poms onto the wings as decorations.
- Use crayons, markers, pencils or paints for additional decoration if you want. Let everything dry.
- Glue butterfly body to the middle of the wings and let dry.
By Aysha from Boise, ID
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 23, 2017 at 9:27:46 PM on 10.0.2.101 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us