Ballot For Oscar Night (March 7, 2010)

For those of you who plan to watch the Oscar's on Sunday, March 7th, here's your personal ballot that you can print out to cast your own votes before the show begins.

If you're having an Oscar Party, small or large, print one out for everyone and have them cast their votes before the show and whoever ends up having the most correct picks wins Oscar Party Night! Be sure to have a token gift for the winner.

This link opens up in PDF format. You can simply print from there or save and print at a later time. It opens as black, red and white but if you would prefer black, gray and white, just move the scroll bar on the right down to the bottom. Choose your size and, voila, you're ready to print!

Have fun on Oscar Night. :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Since I accidentally recycled the one in the paper, you are a jewel for letting us vote on our own! Thanks!

I am so happy this was helpful for you, Poor But Proud! :-) I haven't watched the Oscars since I retired from that business in '91 but when I came across this ballot I decided it would make it fun and will watch this year :-) Guess I am finally a little homesick, too ;-)

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesMarch 2, 2010
moonflower closeup
Growing Moonflowers
Voting Booths
Voting Information
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Pied Piper Costume
Hosting a March Madness Party, Basketball Going Through Hoop
Hosting a March Madness Party
🎄
🍂