Browsing: Create Gifts From Plant Cuttings

Plant Cuttings for Gifts

I often give plants that I have started from cuttings as gifts. To brighten these up I use a water pic from the florist with one or 2 blossoms from my yard to add a bit of color. I stick the pic into the soil, and make a bow that matches in color or compliments the flowers or the pot and voila! This would be at least $20 at a flower shop!

By Linda

I save the kids mylar balloons when they no longer stay up. Store them flat and when you want to give a cutting away, slit the balloon open and use one side of it to wrap up around the sides of the container your plant is in with the colorful side showing, or the silver side which ever you prefer. Tie with a ribbon. When it is scrunched up around the pot, you can't tell if it's a birthday balloon or whatever. All you see is the color.

Create Gifts From Plant Cuttings
Create Gifts From Plant Cuttings
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeNovember 13, 2004
Beautiful pink oleander flowers.
Starting Oleander from Cuttings
Poplar Tree Cutting
Starting Poplar Tree Cuttings
Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings
Growing Morning Glory from Cuttings
Closeup of Lavender Rose
Starting Roses from Cuttings
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:09:27 PM on 10.0.1.204 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.