Scenery: Snow Covered Barn

Since we don't get six inches of snow here in Georgia, I couldn't resist this picture of my red barn in the back yard.

Source: my back yard

By Tammie

Yes, I have heard. Georgia, and the entire Atlantic coast, are getting quite the weather this winter. I can't see those beautiful colors with my physical eyes, but you gave me a great mental picture. Thanks, and thumbs up! P.S. I have a sister and at least a couple of nieces in the Macon area.

January 24, 2011 Flag

Our first snow of the season and it was so exciting to jump out of bed and look out the window. The snow stacked up on the trees reminded me of the snow in the movie "The Christmas Story".

It was a sight to behold and my camera is broken. I could not take a picture. I called my son and asked him if he could get a photo of it for me to put on the computer for a screen saver. He was able to stop on his way to work and capture this scene of an old tobacco barn and e-mail it to me. I love it and have his permission to share it.

The snow didn't stick to the roads and most of it was gone by the end of the day. Just the way I like it.

Source: photo taken by my son, Vince

By Betty

Scenery: Snow Covered Barn

Answers:

Scenery: Snow Covered Barn

I wish our first snow of the season(this last weekend) was even partway gone, but it has been too cold. I hate winter. (12/15/2010)

By redhatterb

Scenery: Snow Covered Barn

Love the contrast where the sun lights the trees. If anything it makes the scene look colder.
(12/16/2010)

By Marg from England/jehosophat jones

Scenery: Snow Covered Barn

Trying out my new camera on snow that fell Christmas day and night. Normally we do not get snow in December and a white Christmas is rare. This was our second snow in December. Kind of makes me wonder what the rest of the winter is going to be like. I love snow but thankful we do not have it all the time. (01/04/2011)

By Hate Litter

RE: Scenery: Snow Covered Barn

Photo of snowy trees in the mountains.
Snow Scenery Photos
Photos SceneryJanuary 24, 2011
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Driving on Snowy Roads, Cars driving on a snowy road.
Driving on Snowy Roads
Photo of an old barn.
Crafts Using Old Barn Wood
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
🎄