Nuclear Punch For Halloween

• 1 1/2 qt. pineapple or orange juice
  • 1 1/2 qt. mountain dew
  • 1 cup pureed blueberries
  • 1 qt. lime sherbet

Chill all ingredients prior to assembly. Mix all ingredients together except sherbet in a large punchbowl.

Float scoops of sherbet on top of punch.

My favorite thing for Halloween punch is severed hands.

Take large latex/plastic gloves (thick plastic ones used for washing dishes) and wash and dry them throughly. Fill (over a sink) with assorted frozen berries (small ones work the best, blueberries or rasberries). After the gloves have been filled with berries fill the remaining part with grape juice. Leave enough room at the top to tie off (I use twist ties).

Freeze. (At least over night, but the longer you freeze them the more intact they will be) I tried a couple of different positions. Remember that they will freeze exactly how you place them. I found that placing the fingers downward in the slots in the freezer shelf worked best.

When it is time for the party, simply cut the plastic away and drop them in the punch bowl. As they melt, they start to look more and more gorey.

I recommend having extras in the freezer, they only last an hour or so in the punch. They were a big hit!

Halloween punch with a hand made of ice in the middle.
Halloween Punch Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Holidays Halloween BeveragesSeptember 29, 2006
Fruit Punch Recipes
Fruit Punch Recipes
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Harvest Punch
Harvest Punch Recipes
A glass of Champagne Punch.
Champagne Punch Recipes