Hairspray for Fine Hair

I need a good hairspray and one that doesn't cost much. I have fine hair. Any suggestions! thank you

Mindy

I use treseeme it is a professional line but can be bought at dollar general and like drugmarts or small stores where ever you are works well! I use the strong hold one.

rave # 4 big can at walmart 1.97 spray underneath hair for lift

Aqua Net works like GLUE, so don't use a lot but its god and doesn't cost much :)

The first thing I thought of was Aqua Net in the purple can, but I see someone else already posted that - it works!

White Rain hairspray, it's cheap you can get it about anywhere, cheaper at Wal Mart.

White Rain hairspray, you can get it about anywhere, cheaper at Wal Mart.

If you want to make some I like this one and it is only the cost of an orange and some rubbing alcohol. I strained it well, then added the alcohol and recycled an old body spray bottle for the container. But I think that this will lighten your hair during the summer.

I attached the link of where I found it and there are some other recipes for making hairspray within that link.

Homemade Hairspray

Ingredients

1 Lemon or orange (orange for dry hair)

2 cups of water

1 ounce of rubbing alcohol

Cut up the lemon or orange and bring it to a boil with the water. Boil off half of the water. Then add alcohol if you plan on preserving the mixture.

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf305606.tip.html

theres a problem! for over thirty years i have been using aqua net. it is the only hairspray that would work on my fine hair. i've tried them all! FROM A FEW DOLLARS TO 20.00$ FOR A CAN. any pagent contestant,dragqueen,or star knows about aqua net. well,it seems that in december the can and formula has been changed.i don't know what i will do!so the bottom line is that aquanet is no longer the reliable spray.sorry. any suggestions now!

I use Dove and like that it holds LIGHTLY and my hair is not too awfully stiff. I've used some that actually held better but then I could do that with lacquer!!

Hairspray
Good Hairspray for Fine Hair
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingFebruary 8, 2008
young man using hairspray in front of mirror
Cleaning Hairspray Off Bathroom Surfaces
China tea cup and saucer with floral pattern.
Cleaning Fine China Dishes
China tea cups
Selling Fine China
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
🎉
🎄