Garden: Orchids

This lovely Alice orchid was given to me by a castmate of a play I was in recently. It is one of the most beautiful things that greet me each morning.

By Jewell

I was given this same orchid last week and do not know any thing about its care. From what I have read, the care may differ greatly between various orchid varieties and I have been trying to find exactly what I have. Any information would be greatly appreciated. This is a gorgeous orchid and I want to keep it alive and blooming. I have put it in my sun room but out of direct sunlight.

Photos GardenJune 8, 2010
Acidanthera (Peacock Orchid)
Growing Acidanthera (Peacock Orchid)
Chinese Ground Orchid
Growing Chinese Ground Orchid
growing orchids
Growing Orchids
Repotting Orchid
Repotting Orchids
🎄
🍂