Ideas for Wedding Flowers

We are having a spring wedding. The week after Easter to be exact and the church is filled with lilies and tulips during this time. We have gone with the pink, purple, and green approach because these seemed to be the Easter pastel colors. I have been searching for flowers but I am unsure of what would look good together and the combination to use. Any ideas?

By Bethany

You could also use yellow in that mix. There are roses in all colors, carnations in all colors and they can also be dyed. Irises are also a spring flower, daisies. There are all kinds of flowers in the colors you named. Have you consulted a florist? Basically it is a matter of what you like.

I like pink carnations, irises, there is small one called Siberian Iris, take white carnations and spray with green coloring too if you want. Happy wedding day!

I think I'd mirror what is in the church with lillies & tulips in the same colors but it is a matter of what appeals to you.

Wedding Flower Advice
Weddings FlowersJuly 19, 2011
Wedding table with baby's breath in gold mason jars.
Choosing Wedding Flowers
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄