Swimming Pool Water Cloudy

I just opened my pool and my swimming pool water is cloudy. It is well water and rain water mixed. How do I get it crystal clear so I can at least see the bottom of the pool?

By Pat

Hi Pat. Sounds like you need to balance your water. In order to bring your pool water back into balance, I suggest the following: First you need to correct the alkalinity level by adding alkalinity up according to package instructions. Re-circulate for two to three hours and then re-test the water. Repeat as necessary until the alkalinity level is between 80 and 120 ppm.

Because pH and alkalinity levels are so closely related and directly affect each other, it is recommended that you check your pH level the following day and adjust accordingly with either pH plus or pH minus until the pH level is between 7.2 and 7.6 ppm.

After you balance your pool water you can use a clarifier to help get crystal clear water. Using proper pool maintenance supplies and equipment will help to make pool maintenance much easier.

Swimming pool water is cloudy. I have done all the chemicals and tried baking soda all to still have cloudy water.

Cloudy water in an above ground pool.
Cloudy Water in an Above Ground Pool
Home and Garden Home Improvement Pools and Hot TubsMay 25, 2011
backyard pool
Using Swimming Pool Water for Plants
Boy in Life-vest in Swimming Pool
Swimming Pool Safety Tips
Girl with Long Hair in Swimming Pool
Preventing Damaged Hair From Swimming Pools
Lanscaping around a swimming pool.
Landscaping Around Swimming Pools
🎄