Need Centerpiece Ideas

I need a low cost centerpiece for 20 tables for a Ladies Day Out gathering at our church. The theme is "gentleness". I thought of kites (for the speaker's stage) and those toys that you blow to make turn (the gentle breeze). Can you give me some ideas how to put these or others ideas into a simple table decoration?

By Kathy from Ft Wayne, IN

You want a representation of gentleness in a center piece? If you have time find someone who does Origami and make tissue paper center pieces. Each centerpiece can be something unique. If you are within range of Peoria IL I can get you in touch with a young girl who does great Origami ( or did) and she used to make things for people at a very reasonable price.

The girl is only in her young teens and I know she is trying to save money to study abroad. So I have to mention her. But you may find someone in your area or you can try yourslef. Many Origami books between the library and a used bookstore.

I like the oparigami idea, and you're talking about Pinwheels! You could try a set of three or so (pick an odd number or match the number to the number of guests at each table) pinwheels in a small bucket of sand. Use crepe streamers along or around the tables (depending if the tables are rectangles or rounds.)

January 22, 2010 Flag

I am in need of centerpiece for an event at my church. The theme is "consuming fire". I am thinking of something inexpensive. The only things I have come up with is flowers or candles, but no real creative ideas. Because we are on a budget it needs to be under $10.00 if possible. All ideas are appreciated.

Need Centerpiece Ideas

Church Dinner Centerpieces

More Centerpiece Ideas

Inexpensive Centerpieces: This is an old request for fall ideas, but there are some good ideas that would work for your function. One idea is to create gift baskets with modestly priced items that you then can raffle off at the end of the event.

Ad (04/02/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Need Centerpiece Ideas

I like flowers, red, yellow, and orange. Then using either tissue paper or cellophane, cut and twist into flame-like tufts and tuck these among the flowers like flames. Baskets or basket covers of twigs would be great, and table favors could be kitchen-sized matchboxes decorated with any "theme" decoration-cover with paper in these colors and use stickers, stamps, or a computer generated logo. Matches are handy for picnics, barbecues, and bonfires. A homemade "firestarter" for a fireplace or bonfire would be a good favor, too. (04/02/2004)

By Linda

Need Centerpiece Ideas

I have two ideas for the lady needing the church centerpieces- consuming fire.

1. How about some fire trucks that come as party favors in the party section of a store?

2. If she was to stick with Biblical ideas, how about the burning bush of Moses or the fiery furnace of the men in the fire?

By ThriftyFun

small white church
Church Banquet Decoration Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties CenterpiecesJanuary 22, 2010
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Table Centerpiece
Table Centerpiece Ideas
Valentine's Day Centerpiece
Valentine's Day Centerpiece Ideas
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas