Indoor Jelly Bean Hunt for Easter

My children enjoy easter egg hunts, but when it was too cold outside to have it, I would take jellybeans, and hide them inside instead of using the colored eggs. They are so much smaller and would take them quite a while to find. You can match the colors to your decor so they match in. The black ones are really hard to find!

It's best to count them as you hide them, or you might be finding them months from now! For the harder ones, I'd say your getting hot or getting cold, as they get near it. You can have a prize for the most found, and for the hardest one found. Have fun!

Source: From my mother, when I was a child.

By Noriemong from Dover, PA

Decorated Easter Eggs in Grass
Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
Holidays and Parties Easter GamesApril 9, 2009
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Scavenger Hunt Map
Scavenger Hunt Ideas
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Scavenger Hunt for Gifts
Planning a Scavenger Hunt for Gifts
🎉
🎄