PJ (Pekingese)

PJ (Princess Jr.) is a Pekingese that is 3 years young. I had just lost my dog Princess Sr. after having her for 15 years. I was so sad when my hubby got little PJ to try and bring my other Pekingese Tafyy (13 years old) out of some sadness.

Taffy, at 13 years old, passed away about 1 month after. It broke my heart, but PJ has been wonderful and I couldn't imagine life without her. She likes to play catch and ride in the truck, on my lap, with her head out the window.

By Carrie from Ludowici, GA

Great picture.

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing your story and your little PJ with us! It is amazing how much therapy pets give us humans, isn't it?

Pekingese in the grass.
Pekingese Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 20, 2010