Rotate Through Different Brands Of Moisturizer

Rather than stick to one brand of moisturizer or face cream, I like to switch around the products - and my skin seems to appreciate it! This is where sample packages of various lotions can play a role in your skin care routine - use them to supplement your usual lotions and creams in rotation.

I keep on sending for samples through freebie sites online and with those and others I have picked up, have more than a month's worth of applications (There are usually more than one per package.) That will help me stretch my normal brand, saving me money, plus help my skin, too.

what freebie site are you talking about-aside from walmart-the other websites you have to answer half a dozen questions or more-i find that quite irritating-for the small sample you get

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerJune 13, 2008
Homemade Moisturizer in a jar near a fern leaf
Homemade Moisturizer Recipes
Bottle of olive oil with olive branch in the foreground.
Using Olive Oil as a Moisturizer
Woman putting moisturizer on her hands.
Removing Moisturizer Stains from Clothing
Lettuce Crops
How to Rotate Your Crops