Storing Cookie Sheets

Tips for storing and organizing cookie sheets. Post your ideas.

Store your cookie sheets standing upright in a metal file holder to help stay organized and eliminate clutter.

By Robin

Here's an economical way to organize cookie sheets or anything that can stand on its side. Go to your local builders supply and get some unfinished corner molding. It usually comes in 8' lengths, so have the store employee cut it into 12" sections, or whatever length you prefer. When you are ready to install these, simply use a couple of finishing nails to hold them in place on a lower section of your cabinets, and in 10 minutes, you can have eight wonderful organizers for about $2.00.

By Melna

I'd love to see a picture of your idea tff!

That is a great idea, now why didn't I think of that. I use an old plastic sink dish holder. The kind that fits down in the sink. Works great, but I think I will try yours.....Thanks for the tip.......

I had a useless cabinet next to my dishwasher (it was only about 12" wide) and was pondering a better way to store those large objects without stacking them under the oven.

I knocked the shelf (custom built cabinets) out of that little useless cabinet and put large pieces of cardboard in -the cabinet. All my large stuff, (cookie pans, pizza pans, cutting boards, broiling pans, cooling racks......) fit into the cabinet standing up and the -cardboard protects the glass cutting boards and prevents damage to the stick proof coating on the pans.

Organizing Cookie Sheets
Organizing Baking Pans and Cookie Sheets
Organizing KitchenSeptember 12, 2005
Fitted Sheet
Making Fitted Sheets
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Burnt Cookie Sheet
Cleaning Burnt Cookie Sheets
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
🎄