Preventing and Cleaning Toilet Rings

How do I clean hard water toilet rings?

By pmancebo

Use a pumice stone (similar to the ones women use for feet) they have them made for cleaning purposes. They work great but you have to make sure the toilet surface and stone are wet before you use or you will scratch the bowl.

Wow. After trying 3 products and a whole night of white vinegar, my copper colored stains prevailed. I spent $1.59 on THE WORKS toilet bowl cleaner, sprayed it on the stains and literally they disappeared and became as white as my pumice stone which I did not have to use. Wow!

Try a pumice-type stone called BathStone by Earthstone; I purchased it at Wal-Mart. I also bought Whink rust remover. After two minutes, my bowl was sparkling white, something I haven't seen in forever!

Photo of a woman cleaning a toilet.
Preventing and Cleaning Toilet Rings
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJuly 2, 2009
Bar of Soap Stuck in a Toilet
Bar of Soap Stuck in Toilet
Photo of a pumice stone.
Where Can I Buy a Pumice Stone?
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎄