Uses for Checkbook Covers

Other than recovering old checkbook or pocket calendar covers, is there another use for these? I don't carry the checkbook with me anymore and date books are replaced with my PDA.

Sarah

You could use them to hold the coupons you plan to use that week and on the other side your grocery list.

You could insert wallet photo windows and use it as a mini photo album.

Also use checkbook folders for to organize in your purse or suitcase

1-a first aid kit,

2-a portable office desks complete with paper clips and all.

3-A manicure and beauty kit mirror file sissors etc,

4-A Hiking and Exploring organizer =notepad -Magnifying glass,Tweesers,Etc

5-A play money wallet for your child

6-A place to keep business cards

7-A place to keep your registration and insurance cards in your glove box

8-A place to keep old movie stubs and other small paper momentos you would like to save

9-A sewing kit

10-An in stream small fishing kit with hooks leaders flys ,splitshot nail or line clipper, a cord stringer.

That is just off the top of my head so don't throw your old checkbook covers away REUSE THEM

Mr Thrifty

You could use them to carry your favorite recipes in just in case you get somewhere and some one is talking to you about food. They say I want that recipe and you say wait, I have it on me. Then they give you one of theirs. Now you have a place to carry them, and they won't get lost or ruined.

I use them to carry my favorite recipes in just in case you get some where and people are talking about food and they all want to share there favorite recipes with well now you have a place to keep them and you can share your recipes with them as well and they won't get lost or ruined if you keep them in the Checkbook Covers.

Crafts Recycled CraftsJuly 20, 2006
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
lace tank topper
Making Toilet Tank/Lid Covers
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Homemade Heart Duvet Covers
Homemade Duvet Covers
🎄