Online Wedding Dress Stores

I am looking to buy my wedding dress online. Can anyone recommend a good online store? I would prefer a store rather than Ebay or similar as I would like to find a style I like and be able to get it in my size. Finding one great dress in the wrong size over and over again will be too frustrating I think.

Monica from Kalgoorlie, Australia

I actually did get my wedding gown off of eBay, and was VERY happy with it! I, too, was a little concerned about the sizing or it not being very high quality (since I wouldn't be able to see it in person), but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm more of a "full-figured" person, so I didn't have much luck at stores in my area--lots of smaller sized dresses, but not very many dresses I liked in the bigger sizes. So I tried looking on eBay, and found one I loved. I did take it to a seamstress for some alterations, but I paid so little for the dress (about $300), that I didn't mind spending a little extra for alterations. So if you aren't able to find any online stores, you might want to just take a peek at eBay and see what they have. Best of luck to you!

I just ordered and received a dress from Fashion bug, google coupons , I got a 20% off for my dress the total was $57. and change it is not too fancy nor too plain and it is ivory I think that they have other colors as well, I am so happy with it, I don't know your size but I wear an 18 and I worried that the dress would run small but it didn't it actually fits nice with breathing room. I needed my dress because my hubby and I are renewing our vows for 15 years this Sept. We didn't have a real wedding the first time so when he asked me to renew I knew it would need to be done right this time, I'm sooooo excited.

Good Luck

Just Pretty Bridal Inc. on ebay my daughter bought hers from here and was very pleased.

Hi. my future daughter in law just bought hers through The Bridal Online Store.com They were wonderful and very helpful and you get a free tiara of your choice and many of the gowns comes with a matching shawl or purse. The workmanship is marvelous and I's sure can find what your looking. But most important is the dresses are always on sale. They can customize to any person or size. We did a huge search to find this one is the best we could find. Good luck and congratulations! They also have a phone number of 1-800-694-6967

Thanks guys. The feedback has been great, I have found another good site-http://www.formalgownsdirect.com

but i'm still looking. Got lots of time though.

Try AnnTaylor.com

i got my wedding gown, 3 bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress and ring barer tux from keep me in stiches.biz all for under $600. And their all just beautiful. I couldn't believe it myself when they called me and asked if I had any questions after I placed my order.

I have a beautiful strapless Mori Lee Blu wedding dress that my daughter wore in July. I would send the veil with it. If you are interested please contact me at jjavine AT valornet.com

Wow. My first time on this site and there are two questions that are so similar that I have to answer again. bridalgownsused.com is a great place.

Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Buying a Wedding Dress Online
Weddings DressesJanuary 15, 2008
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
selecting a wedding dress
Selecting a Wedding Dress
Pink Wedding Dress
Dyeing a Wedding Dress
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄