- 2 2/3 cups broken pretzels
- 1 1/2 stick margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package Dream Whip (prepared)
- 2 packages strawberries (10 oz. size)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained (but keep juice)
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups pineapple juice and water (if needed)
Put pretzels in 9x13 inch pan. Melt butter and pour over top. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Cool. Cream together cream cheese, sugar, Dream Whip. Pour over cooled pretzels and refrigerate. Bring to a boil gelatin and juice and cool. Add strawberries and pineapple and pour over refrigerated pan and refrigerate again.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 20, 2017 at 7:23:05 PM on 10.0.1.17 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us