Cut Out Dimensions for Pillowcases

I would like to make my own pillowcases. Is there someone who would share the cut out dimensions with me? Also, does anyone have the dimensions for making a twin bed sheet?

By Diane from Costa Rica

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My Mother always just measured the width and length of the pillow and added a little more for the width, plus some for the seam allowance and hem.

Homemade pillowcases
Making a Pillowcase
Crafts SewingJanuary 24, 2010
Displaying Cut Flowers Outside
Displaying Cut Flowers Outside
Crochet
Adding a Crochet Skirt to Pillowcases
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Uses for Pillowcases, Yellow Pillowcase Skirt
Uses for Pillowcases
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:39:18 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.