Roxy (Tea Cup Chihuahua)

This is Roxy. She is 7 months old. She is a Tea Cup Chihuahua. I got Roxy when she was 9 weeks old. We bought her sister CoCo a week before. We fell in love with CoCo and decided to get Roxy.

Roxy loves to go outside and run and play with CoCo. She has a little brown stuffed dog that she loves. She will hold it with both her front paws and lick it to death.

When we first got Roxy, she would never come to us. She shied away from us like she had been abused. She is very cute and very loving. She is the best dog that I have ever had. She follows me around the house and if she can't find me she will go through the house crying. When Roxy runs it looks like she doesn't have any ears. She puts both of the back so far it looks like she's earless.

By Valaree from NC

she is so adorable

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

She and CoCo both are darling! Give them both a big hug and kiss from Missy's and Goldy's Mama. God bless you!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Roxy is THE cutest little sweetie pie! Give her a big hug and a kiss from me.Thanks for sharing your

pictures with all of us.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes