Callie (Calico Cat)

Callie is a 4 1/2 years old calico cat. We got Callie from a friend, when she was a tiny kitten. She was the runt of the litter.

Callie loves to play outside and chase the butterflies. She had a litter of kittens about 2 years ago, and we kept two of the kittens. They are both bigger than she is.

By Dorothy

How adorable she is! Is that a 6 inch pot she is napping in? 8 inch? So little, so sweet, and what a great photo! If I saw this as a poster in a store, I would buy it, LOL! Do you have any pics of Callie with her babies?

Thanks Lady Harper for the nice comments. Of course we think Callie is the Best. The pot was 8 inches. I didnt have my digital camera when she had her kittens. If i ever get them all together I will try & get a pic of the two i kept. They r all coming in & out at different times.

Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsApril 28, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes