Christmas Stocking Hanger

Use Christmas decorated ribbon the length of ceiling to floor or as long as you like. Let the kids paint special clothespins to hang their personal stocking. Hang each stocking along the ribbon. This will also work as a Christmas card holder.

This is very useful for me because I hang 26 stockings a year for my grown children and my grandkids. I use the same stockings from year to year. Some of mine are 20 years old.

By Janet from Moberly, MO

Do you happen to have a picture of this? I'd love to use this idea for Christmas Cards. Do you suspend the ribbon from floor to ceiling or is it up against the wall from floor to ceiling?

I use to have something like this made out of macrame. I bought it at a yard sale. I put it in my daughter's room in a corner and hung stuffed animals on it. It was real cute.

great idea immediately I thought,

"Christmas card holder"

Thank you for this tip

Columbia, Missouri

It's always a special reflection when unboxing your Christmas decor.Especially when you come upon that little something that a person made for you. Reflections --- Christmas tree lights love too shine the glitter. This is my first year to find out how this comes about. Paint a clothespin to your desire,spray or coat with an adhesive & splash with glitter flakes. When putting on the tree they need no hooks. May all shine bright.

hi, does this clothes pin item hold photo's? how is this made? im tryimg to find something neat to hang all yr. around, or does anyone know if a coat hanger could be used for photo's? hope i hear back from someone, im trying to make some cheap gifts as well. thank you.

A group of Christmas stockings hanging on a shelf.
Homemade Stocking Holders
Crafts ChristmasOctober 13, 2008
Christmas Stocking Hanging Tips
Christmas Stocking Hanging Tips
Colorful sweater hanging in a closet.
Removing Hanger Bumps on Sweaters
Making a Christmas Stocking
Making a Christmas Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking