Sammy (Terrier Mix)

Sammy is 8 years old and is a Terrier mix. I got him from Tablemountain Animal Shelter in February 2006.

He likes to play with his stuffed animals and go on long walks. Sammy must have come from a good home before I adopted him. I can tell he was loved. He's very affectionate and lots of good company and fun. He's my best friend.

By Denise from Lakewood, CO

Sammy (Terrier Mix)

Sammy is absolutely adorable! He looks as if he has a lot of Shi Tzu in him as he looks very similar to my sister's full-blooded Shi Tzu. Whatever he is, I know he is a great source of joy and love for you. Thanks for sharing Sammy with us and God bless you.

Hello. Your Fur Baby is just adorable! I am so glad he has a wonderful home. Take Care. Sherri & Tucker

Photos Pets DogsApril 16, 2008
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos