Browsing: Saving Money On Valentine's Day

Buy After Valentine's Day Candy

Right after Valentine's Day is a great time to buy candy for less. You can purchase and freeze chocolate for future baking projects and it's usually half price or less.

Yep, I'll be going to Wal-Mart tomorrow for the half price Valentine candy and perhaps some other items. I might get some little treat bags and Valentine pencils that I can send with the kids as little gifts for their classmates.

I also go buy the half price candy after Halloween, Christmas and Easter. Chocolate freezes quite well. I like to get the Hershey kisses especially!

Oh and some of the Valentine candy if it's not too too Valentine-ish can be saved for Easter baskets!

Frugal Valentine's Day Gifts, Saving Money on Valentine's Day
Saving Money On Valentine's Day
Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day AdviceFebruary 17, 2003
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 9:49:01 AM on 10.0.1.242 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.