Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Bleach Stain On Shirt

I am going to France soon and my dad bought me a lovely Animal top baby blue with fauz fur inside it and i have got a bleach stain on it and he is quite upset because it was 80 pounds. How do i get this out and is it possible? Please help,

nis smith

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By better off left unknown (Guest Post)12/12/2008

That's what happened to my navy dark blue shirt. I'm trying to figure out how to remove it. It has that orange-brownish color in it.

By sudha (Guest Post)10/09/2008

Hey luvyabye, thanks for your fabric pen idea! My husband's new navy blue pant was getting the bleach stain. Should I paint it using the fabric dark blue pen? Does it remove the stain?

By jess (Guest Post)06/02/2007

i need help. i got bleach on my boyfriend's blue work shirt and now it has spots of a brownish orange color. i need to get it fixed before he gets home. can you please help me?

By tes (Guest Post)01/07/2007

i didn't know what i was doing and i was using bleach to clean my black converse and they got this weird red/orange spot on them what should i do i need to get be the next 2 hours

<b>Editor's Note:</b> You removed the color from your shoes. Your best bet is to color over the spot with a black marking pen or use some liquid black die and paint over it. Bleach permanently removes the color. Make sure your rinse the bleach out asap or it will continue removing color and make the fabric much weaker.

By Annie (Guest Post)09/22/2006

I have a white Polester/cotten blend. I was getting the stain out and I used Oxy Clean and then Clorox Bleach pen. The bleach pen left a yellow stain. How doI get rid of the yellow bleach stain?

By PnA in Canada (Guest Post)10/08/2005

My husband's white shirt with red sleeves was affected by a red rug that accidentally got thrown in with the whites. How can we get the pink out of the white part of the shirt without affecting the red sleeves?

By kathy Schofill [2]02/22/2005

My first thought is fabric pen. If that doesn't work, is it something that you may be able to incorporate embroidery or maybe a few embroidered patches, (maybe a grouping of leaves w/ embroidered vines.) Something that goes with the animal print theme. Not just one but a few so it's not conspicuous that you are trying to hide something? Hope you find something that works.

By SL Edens [1]02/22/2005

Hi Nis! Since bleach removes color, you won't be able to get it out....you'll need to put color back in. How big is the stain? If it's quite small, perhaps you can use a fabric pen with a color close to the baby blue. I did that when I got a small bleach spot on a red cotton blouse...I used a red fabric marker...be sure to test to see if color is close. God bless...hope you come up with a solution. The people on this message board are great and hopefully someone will be able to help. Enjoy your trip to France....remind your Dad that it's just a clothing item....his daughter is quite healthy :):)