Keep Game Instructions In Binder

As a grad student, I find myself taking pieces out of miscellaneous children's games to use in therapy. At the end of the day, I have small plastic bags of pieces, some with instructions and original containers, some without. After a while, it becomes confusing.

I decided to make a copy of the instructions for all the games and put them in a centrally located loose leaf notebook binder. If need be, I can make copies from this binder to include in the small bags. The miscellaneous pieces may not make it back to their original containers, but at least I have the instructions and the title of the games for reference and future clean up.

By Holly from Dallas, TX

Messy pile of board game boxes.
Organizing Board Games
Organizing ToysJuly 15, 2011
Poke-A-Pumpkin Game
Making a Poke-A-Pumpkin Game
Making a Plants vs. Zombies Cake
Making a Plants vs. Zombies Cake
Binder Clip Yarn Bowl
Making a Binder Clip Yarn Bowl
wood and rope ring toss game
Ring Toss Game Ideas