Wallpaper Border: Imperial Borders (2001) Frogs in Tuxes

I am looking for a border in the Imperial Borders book from 2001. It was on page 139. It was from the kids section. It had frogs in tuxes singing and playing instruments. My grandmother use to sing a song "Froggy Went a Courtin'" to us when we were younger. She has passed away and I am doing my playroom and bathroom for my grand kids in this and would like to have this border. Please help! Thank you so much!

Janet from Broken Bow, NE

Answers

Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
Three rolls of wallpaper.
Discontinued Village Wallpaper and Borders
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 11:18:03 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.