Healthy Valentine's Gift

This is for Valentine's Day, but you could alter it to whatever day you want. I used a printing program and found a picture of the little heart candy with sayings on them. Below it I printed "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways." Instead of putting candy, I put pretzels in a large glass jar with a screw on lid from Walmart that cost $4 and found some gold ribbon from Christmas and put it around the lid for more decoration. Then I took clear strapping tape and taped the sign on the front. It was a big hit at his work. Now he has something to snack on while he is working and I know it won't be candy. And he thinks of me each time he sees it.

By Brenda from GA

Homemade Valentine's lollipops.
Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day GiftsFebruary 1, 2007
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet
Making a Valentine's Day Candy Bouquet
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Valentine's S'mores Bouquet
Making a Valentine S'mores Bouquet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 23, 2016 at 1:23:42 AM on in 969 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.