All Cheeks

Our Newest Grandson, Nicholas at almost 6 months old. Mommy named this photo "All Cheeks", I named it "I'm stuffed, and can't eat anymore!"

By Jackie from Norton, MA

Editor's Note: The Bumbo seat in this photo has been recalled, in case anyone still has one out there.

baby in chair

"Hey! ... I'm just kickin' back here...enjoying myself & thinkin' ... Bet you can't resist pinching my cheeks, me being the cutie I am."

He is adorable! But I think that seat he is sitting in is one that was recalled due to a tipping/falling hazard. I may be wrong but please check. I just can't remember the name of that seat....darn it! Someone on here will know.

Take care of that precious baby, and I hope I'm wrong about that seat!

Hi again! I found the link on this wonderful site, but I can't get it to paste in here. the URL is as follows:

If you go to the search feature here on Thriftyfun and type in Bumbo child seat or just Bumbo, you will get the link to the recall.

These seats should never be placed on an elevated surface such as a chair or table as the child can arch their back and fall out. There have been at least 3 skull fractures according to the link.

Bless you and that child

Photos FamilyMarch 10, 2008
Waste Bin Full of Shredded Paper
Recycling Shredded Paper
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Boy in Devil Costume
Making a Devil Costume