Place Bills Right On Your Calendar

This is my tip for paying bills on time. As soon as I receive a bill in the mail, or an email saying my bill is due soon, I write the due date and the amount on the calendar. Then every week when I write out my weekly spending plan and pay bills, I know when it needs paid and for how much. I'm never late making a payment.

By wendiesioux from Indiana

August 4, 2009 Flag

I am never late paying bills because as soon as they come in, I place the due date on my calendar. My calendar sits in front of my computer so I see it every day.

By Nikki from Lake Worth, FL

Answers:

Place Bills Right On Your Calendar

I put the due date on the envelope where the stamp goes. I've never been late yet getting bills paid. (01/24/2007)

By sewingmamma

Place Bills Right On Your Calendar

GREAT idea, but for me, I am paid SS on a certain date, and all bills get paid that day, late or not! Can't help it. All of my creditors know this by now and understand, praise God. lol : ) (01/25/2007)

By Lynda

Place Bills Right On Your Calendar

I do the same thing, marking bill and amount, circled in red, on the due date on calendar above my computer. If I mail the check, I note mailing date on calendar also, and check off each bill as I pay it. I used to just rely on my memory, but this little system is so much better. (01/26/2007)

By Jantoo

Place Bills Right On Your Calendar

I don't understand any of this. Knowing about what the bills are going to be, I keep enough in the checking account to pay them. When a bill comes in, I sit down, write the check for it, and mail it out the next day. How come this is a problem for so many people? (12/04/2007)

By Walt816

Place Bills Right On Your Calendar

By Walt816

Place Bills Right On Your Calendar

Speaking for my daughter, she pays her bills when she she gets enough money in her checking account to pay them. She has a debit card and it makes it waaaayy to easy to spend money. Myself, when the bill comes in I make the check out and send it in the next day. I don't have a debit card, and I don't spend foolishly. We only eat out once a week and it's fast food. I know it's bad for us, but I get tired of cooking and look forward to it. Luckily my husband and I have jobs, we don't live beyond our means. A little older a little wiser. :) (12/04/2007)

By Ariela

Paying Bills on Time, Bills and Calculator
Paying Bills on Time
Budget & Finance Paying BillsAugust 4, 2009
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
Decorated and embellished fabric calendar.
Decorating a Linen Wall Calendar
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Circling Calendar Date in Red
Using A Calendar
🎄