Frugal Wedding Photographer In Dallas

I have been looking around and all the photographers I see are very expensive and I'm on a very, very tight budget. I don't have a friend or family member that does photography as a hobby so that's out. Can anyone tell me of a good photographer in Dallas that doesn't charge an arm and a leg? There is no rush the wedding isn't until May next year. Thanks in advance

Jessica from Dallas, TX

You might try phoning some of the Art departments at the colleges in the area, I know that UNT keeps a list of Art (including photog majors) majors and Grad students looking for jobs. if you make an appointment to meet one, make sure they bring their portfolio. they all have them, and some don't go anywhere with out them!

My sister are photographers and we pride ourselves on being cheap :o)

Check out our website for prices.

www.specialmomentscapture.homestead.com

Or You may email me.

special_moments_captured@yahoo.com

We do a great job and are willing to work within ANY budget!

Thanks and Good Luck!

Tiffany

I think the poster below meant

www.specialmomentscaptured.homestead.com

She forgot the "d" in captured

I wanted to just mention that once I helped out a former student of mine with her wedding as a young bride. I simply took my own wedding album that had been shot by a professional, with me to her wedding and shot identical photos with the bridesmaids, mother of the bride photos, family photos etc. That way I did not forget any special shots and I took several tries at each shot I took so that the bride had extras just in case of closed eyes etc. It turned out great and she was able to make multiple copies for family members etc. I just gave her the film after I was done. It was an honor for me to help and I know she will always remember my input into her wedding. Made for a very special yet inexpensive gift for me to give her for her wedding.

Check out books on wedding photography: one method is photojournalism, where you take pictures of everything that happens throughout the day, like the mother's eyes as she sees her daughter put on her tiara. The other is the posed groups method. Choose one friend who shows potential and then let her read up on it and see if she would try it. If you decide to supply disposable cameras to the guests, don't just put them on the tables, the kids will waste them shooting just junk. Instead hand them to adult guests, don't ask, just say "in case you see something you decide to capture'. Better that they stay partly empty and you use the rest of the film up later (honeymoon!) than them getting used up on junk.

I'm not sure about the ceremony itself, but I have been at wedding receptions that had a disposable camera at each table. The guests were to take pictures and then leave the cameras for the bride and groom to have developed.

Hello Jessica,

Have you had a chance to see our site yet? We have had five bookings in the last two weeks for Weddings this year. We do not have many wedding photos up as of right now, but we will by the end of next month! Please keep us in mind when you get down to the wire. I would be more than happy to customize a package for you if you do not see one you like.

Sorry about the errors in my first feedback, I was in a huge hurry. :)

www.SpecialMomentsCaptured.Homestead.com

Or email

www.Special_Moments_Captured@yahoo.com

Thank and good luck!

Tiffany

Special Moments Captured

Try craiglist.org under events or creative services.

i posted an ad on craigslist for my upcoming June 08 wedding for a non-professional photographer and I now have a teacher who has done sports photography for the school and weddings on the side for 13 years for $150. That is for 3 hours and copy of the cd so i can print what I want.

Weddings AdviceJuly 14, 2007
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Dallas Skyline
Dallas/Ft. Worth Frugal Travel Guide
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
🎉
🎄